Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Two-factor Authentication

From: JR Ramirez <jrramirez30 () GMAIL COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 16:54:13 -0600

We currently use SafeNet SafeWord to provide stand-alone RADIUS
authentication for our PCI environment (we are planning to integrate with
our AD).  We currently use Citrix as the front-end web piece; our Network
Team also tie in their PCI network devices.  SafeNet is in the top quadrant
on the Gartner scale and works fairly well for us -- they have soft token
apps for Blackberry and iPhone (not sure about Android).

JR