Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Two-factor Authentication

From: "Wright, A J (A. J.)" <ajw () TENNESSEE EDU>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 21:25:57 +0000

Obviously, we first prioritized moving our SAQ-D systems to less risky processes that don't require MFA.

For the ones that were left, we've used Duo Security's MFA solution.  It has been pretty painless: inexpensive, easy to
manage, and it does what it says on the tin.  I like it enough that we're considering implementing it elsewhere.

Countdown to the Duo sales call ...
ajw
--
A. J. Wright
Chief Information Security Officer

University of Tennessee - System Administration
2309 Kingston Pike, Suite 131C
Knoxville, TN  37996-1717
Phone:  865-974-0637