Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Administration of PCD DSS Program

From: Harry Hoffman <hhoffman () IP-SOLUTIONS NET>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 13:55:24 -0400

Who is this we?

My feeling on this list is that there's a valuable bit of conversation
that takes place here. Do some people post too much? Perhaps.

I'll be following up with some sales pitches from my consulting company,
run on the side ;-)

Maybe the monthly listserv reminders can state it's a open list, for
those who weren't aware of it before.

Cheers,
Harry