Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Administration of PCD DSS Program

From: Daniel Wozniak <dan () ORVANT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 05:12:59 -0700

If your systems can be circumvented from information discussed on a public list you have bigger problems to worry about. If your systems are really secure, you should have no problems discussing the measures you took to secure them openly and in the public. Public discussion of good security practices is the best way promote good security (assuming there is such a thing). Just my 2 cents.

~Daniel

--
Daniel Wozniak
Orvant, Inc.