Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Information Systems and Security Audit

From: Frank Moore <moorefx () PLU EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 16:18:03 -0800

Thanks to all with your audit suggestions. It turns out that one vendor is
in our area and I already have a meeting next week with our Dell rep and
they will bring their SecureWorks person with them.

Thanks again!

frank

F. X. Moore III Ph.D.
Associate Provost: Information and Technology Services and CIO
Pacific Lutheran University
12180 Park Avenue South
Tacoma, WA 98447-003

(253) 535-7504 [voice]