Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: mobile phone disclaimer

From: Mark Reboli <mreboli () MISERICORDIA EDU>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:27:15 +0000

we created a mobile application that faculty, staff, students, and the public can download to get access to
information. I am looking for verbage on a disclaimer that would accomplish a couple of items:

1.       That is there is an issue with your phone we are not liable

2.       That students and employees are still governed by the policies, procedures, and guidelines or the university
in the use of the information that has been securely provided.

Thank you

Mark Reboli
Network/Telcom Manager
Misericordia University