Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Java vs. Banner

From: David Curry <david.curry () NEWSCHOOL EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 13:46:41 -0500

The most up-to-date information we know of for Banner Java 7 support is the
table in the Ellucian Java FAQ that was last updated on Feb. 14th. I'm
hesitant to post details from that document in a public forum as I don't
know its disclosure rules, but suffice to say it does not leave us feeling
very warm and fuzzy.

--Dave

--

*DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP* • DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY

*THE NEW SCHOOL* • 55 W. 13TH STREET • NEW YORK, NY 10011

+1 212 229-5300 x4728 • david.curry () newschool edu