Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Article on the EDUCAUSE breach e-mail

From: Drew Perry <aperry () MURRAYSTATE EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 15:04:03 -0600

I'll cop to that one. On the Oxford story the author emailed me and asked
if he could use my comments on this list in his story. I may have committed
a faux pas, but I gave permission as I stood behind my comments and still
do.

At least he asked. :)

Drew Perry
Security Analyst
Murray State University
(270) 809-4414
aperry () murraystate edu

***MSU Information Systems staff will *never* ask for your password or
other confidential information via email.***
*
*