Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Breach Notification MIA...

From: Matthew Milliron <mmilliron () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 15:30:30 +0000

In answer to Daniel's question...

I have more information on your specific notification. I will contact you
offline to discuss.

Matthew

Matthew Milliron, Ed.D.
Chief Information Officer

EDUCAUSE <http://www.educause.edu/>
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
282 Century Place, Suite 5000, Louisville, CO 80027
direct: 303.939.0305 | main: 303.449.4430 | fax: 303.440.0461 |
educause.edu <http://www.educause.edu/>