Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Oxford and Google Apps

From: "Sigmon, Aaron" <bsigmo15 () UNCC EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 14:46:25 +0000

At the previous educational institute I worked for, we added the google docs phishing URL's to a block list on our Palo
Alto's.  This was achieved by creating a custom URL category called "Phishing Links", and then used SSL-Decryption on
that custom category for it to decrypt the SSL session and block the URL.

Thanks,

Aaron Sigmon | Sr. Information Security Engineer
UNC Charlotte | Information and Technology Services
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223
bsigmo15 () uncc edu<mailto:bsigmo15 () uncc edu> | http://www.uncc.edu<http://www.uncc.edu/>
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this transmission is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately by email. Thank you.