Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: IPS Solution

From: "Hall, Rand" <hallr () MERRIMACK EDU>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 08:23:45 -0500

+1 to Palo Alto

We installed a Palo Alto this summer as FW/IPS and are crazy happy.

Rand

Rand P. Hall
Director, Network Services                 askIT!
Merrimack College
978-837-3532
rand.hall () merrimack edu

If I had an hour to save the world, I would spend 59 minutes defining the
problem and one minute finding solutions. – Einstein

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 12:05 PM, Roger A Safian