Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Revisiting wireless NAC

From: Martin Golizio <mgolizio () PALOALTONETWORKS COM>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 17:52:15 +0000

Dave,

Have you looked into Palo Alto Networks? Palo Alto Networks' award winning firewall (Gartner
Report<http://www.paloaltonetworks.com/cam/gartner/index.php>) integrates with many NAC solutions via our very robust
API, which includes direct integration with Aruba's Amigopod and Enterasys' Mobile IAM to provide the protection you
are seeking.

Here are a few links to learn more: http://media.paloaltonetworks.com/documents/aruba.pdf and
http://media.paloaltonetworks.com/documents/enterasys.pdf

Palo Alto Networks - Malware Solution - Wildfire<http://www.paloaltonetworks.com/solutions/WildFire.html>

And I also found this which might help  http://50.57.171.168/wp-content/media/2011-Gartner-Magic-Quadrant-NAC.pdf

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Martin Golizio   |   Regional Sales Manager
Office: 609.858.5531 | Mobile: 609.638.1326
www.paloaltonetworks.com