Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI DSS University-Wide Compliance

From: Barron Hulver <Barron.Hulver () OBERLIN EDU>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 16:38:48 -0500

I handle PCI DSS compliance for each merchant ID individually.  Oberlin
College is a small organization and we only have about 10 accounts.  I
believe this is the best way to handle this for a small set of merchant
accounts.

Barron

Barron Hulver
Director of Networking, Operations, and Systems
Center for Information Technology
Oberlin College
148 West College Street
Oberlin, OH  44074