Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Compliance Training for Security Analysts

From: "Wayne S. Martin" <MartinW () BRCC EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 18:09:43 +0000

Hi,

I agree with Dan. Focusing on a single regulation risks missing key concepts that are incorporated in CISSP, CISA, and
other information security certifications. These are broad-based and provide deeper understandings of compliance
challenges and opportunities.

I also wish you luck.

Wayne S. Martin
Director Public Safety