Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: DropBox

From: "Ejike, Emechete C." <EEjike () ODU EDU>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 14:16:08 -0400

We are currently reviewing Accellion skydive and their private cloud solutions however, their inability to
support/integrate with external SAN shares outside the Accellion setup seems to be a sticking point. We would like to
avoid duplicating data from local network shares. Furthermore, we have a need for API's to aid in facilitating the
provisioning and setup up process for users.

Eme Ejike
OCCS, ITSO Supervisor
Old Dominion University

On Apr 6, 2012, at 2:07 PM, "Cavender, Terry" <terry.l.cavender () VANDERBILT EDU<mailto:terry.l.cavender () VANDERBILT

We have implemented the Accellion product solution.