Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Please Volunteer as a Session Convener for Security 2012

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 21:35:26 +0000

We just need 9 more volunteers to serve as session conveners at the Security Conference next month!

Please visit http://net.educause.edu/sec12/Program/1030110 to see which sessions are still available. Responses by
Monday, April 30, are greatly appreciated.

Hope to see you in Indianapolis!
Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie M. Vogel