Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Windows O/S Patching Question

From: "Basgen, Brian" <bbasgen () PIMA EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 11:15:55 -0700

That depends on the patch and our exposure to it. Every patch Tuesday, we review all patches with our desktop and
server groups and develop a game plan for the patches as a whole, and identify any particular patches that require
special attention.

Brian Basgen
Director of Client Services (Acting)
& Information Security Officer