Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: IP Address Management / DNS and Bluecat Networks

From: Ken Fischer <kenf () GWU EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 17:24:23 -0500

Hi Walter,

We use Bluecat today, and are currently in the process of planning a
lifecycle replacement that will move us from their older appliance-based
environment to a virtualized one.

Feel free to drop me a line, I'll be happy to chat with you about our
experiences.

--
Ken Fischer - Manager, Network Operations
Communication Engineering Services