Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Aruba Via?

From: "Cappalli, Tim G @ LSC-ITS" <Tim.Cappalli () LSC VSC EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 10:40:08 -0500

We recently deployed a mix of RAP-2's and RAP-5WN's in a split-tunnel configuration. Our users have been very satisfied
with this solution. Our next step will be VIA this summer.

Tim Cappalli, CCNA ACMA | IT Services | (802) 626-6456
tim.cappalli () lyndonstate edu<mailto:tim.cappalli () lyndonstate edu> |
it.lyndonstate.edu<http://it.lyndonstate.edu/>

[cid:image001.jpg@01CCE197.08646410]

[cid:image002.jpg@01CCE197.08646410]

PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is for the designated recipient only and
may contain privileged, confidential, or otherwise private
information. If you have received it in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
use of an email received in error is prohibited.