Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Phishing E-mail Procedures

From: "Doty, Timothy T." <tdoty () MST EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 17:09:10 +0000

Oh, so if a previous user education effort wasn't effective for a particular threat then we should just give up on user
education?

I read the linked page and it is off target on every count whether it is simply personal bias or an application
development issue. If you apply the "logic" of not doing user education to educating application developers we would be
stuck with those problems.

Tim Doty
System Security Analyst
Missouri S&T