Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Apple TV

From: Matthew Gracie <graciem () CANISIUS EDU>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 12:51:51 -0500

On 01/20/2012 12:17 PM, Allen Wood wrote:
Happy Friday-

Some of our faculty and administrators are hoping to implement Apple TV
into our classrooms in the near future.  I, personally, know nothing
about Apple TV other than what I’ve read.

Have any of you implemented Apple TVs into your environment?  Are there
any risks/flaws/features that we should worry about or prepare ourselves
for?

There was a long discussion on this topic recently on the WIRELESS-LAN
list; it may answer some of your questions.

http://listserv.educause.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=ind1112&L=WIRELESS-LAN&D=0&P=33728

--
Matt Gracie                         (716) 888-8378
Information Security Administrator  graciem () canisius edu