Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Palo Alto

From: David Scott <dwscott () FHU EDU>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:44:09 -0500

We've had a PA 2050 for about a year running in stand-alone. We're on the
4.x code and I've had no problems with stability. I currently have a bug
we're working through with logging some specific traffic. However, the
support guys at PA have been top notch with this, and any time I've needed
them.

I do know that a 4.0.6 release this week was recalled because of issues
affecting some customers' NAT rules.

David Scott
Freed-Hardeman Univeristy