Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: security. Bringing up SAS70 requirements once again.

From: David Grisham <Dgrisham () SALUD UNM EDU>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 09:36:18 -0700

Thank you Miguel. So far I have about one half-dozen responses. I will summarize back to the group after the responses
slowdown. Cheers.-grish
David Grisham

"Soldi, Miguel" <MSoldi () UTSYSTEM EDU> 12/12/2011 8:53 AM >>>
Please attached the final report that Doug mentions at the end.
ms

Miguel Soldi
University of Texas System Information Security Compliance
Office Phone: 512-499-4217
Email: msoldi () utsystem edu