Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Secure Password Distribution for Exchange Migration

From: Joel Rosenblatt <joel () COLUMBIA EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 13:29:16 -0500

Hi,

If you are running Kerberos, we have code that syncs our AD to our Kerberos system .. I'm checking to see if we can share this. We run Cyrus for about 80,000 users and Exchange for about 3,000

My suggestion would be to sync all of the passwords - that way you really don't have to do much of anything.

My 2 cents

Joel