Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Is anyone on the list using the CopySence appliance from Audible Magic

From: "Entwistle, Bruce" <Bruce_Entwistle () REDLANDS EDU>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 09:17:23 -0800

We have been using the CopySence product for a couple of years.  We currently have it running in a monitor only mode.
We use these reports as part of the process to identify users associated with a DCMA notices.  We tested the graduated
response portion and it did work as advertised.

Bruce Entwistle
Network Manager