Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Is anyone on the list using the CopySence appliance from Audible Magic

From: "Jacobson, James" <JJACOB () MIDWESTERN EDU>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 11:53:21 -0600

We have investigated this appliance and have decided to make the
purchase and install it on both our campuses.  I imagine that it'll take
a month or so to get everything in and running, but depending on your
timeline/needs, I can let you know how our experiences went.

James Jacobson

Information Technology Services

 Midwestern University

Email: jjacob () midwestern edu <mailto:dtapia () midwestern edu>
Midwestern University

Direct Phone: (630) 515-7351             555 31st St.

Direct Fax:      (630) 515-7354             Downers Grove, IL 60515