Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

EMC/RSA/Netwitness and Proventure Asarium

From: Gary Flynn <flynngn () JMU EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 17:06:04 -0400

A couple years ago, Netwitness purchased the Proventure Asarium sensitive data search tool. We were told the product was still under active development and that our site license and pricing would be honored. They even took an annual support payment. Since then, Netwitness was purchased by RSA/EMC. All mention of the product has been taken off their web site. Email messages to the Netwitness sales and support email addresses go unanswered save for automated responses.

Has anyone else heard anything about the Proventure Asarium product?

Has anyone else dealt with Netwitness sales or support since RSA/EMC took them over?

--
Gary Flynn
Security Engineer