Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

National Cybersecurity Awareness Month: A Free Webinar and Two Easy Ways to Increase Awareness

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 19:17:42 +0000

National Cybersecurity Awareness Month is only a few days away! This new blog post describes two easy ways to increase
cybersecurity awareness on your campus.

http://www.educause.edu/blog/fyfthgeer/NationalCybersecurityAwareness/237009

For additional ideas, visit the Cybersecurity Awareness Resources page -
https://wiki.internet2.edu:443/confluence/x/PQtG - where you'll find out how many other colleges and universities are
increasing awareness. Also, you'll see that many have created dedicated cybersecurity awareness Twitter and Facebook
profiles. Check out their profiles for real-time updates on their 2011 campaigns.

If you plan on holding an event in October, please e-mail your plans and any applicable URL's. We'll include your
college or university's activities in our list of 2011 campus events.

Thank you!
Valerie

Valerie M. Vogel
Program Manager, EDUCAUSE