Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: 0-days reported in Blackboard

From: "Schoenefeld, Keith P." <Keith_Schoenefeld () BAYLOR EDU>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 22:06:31 -0500

Steve,

Ask your Blackboard Admins to log on to the Blackboard Knowledgebase and get you a copy of LRNSI-2284.  The most recent
version was released about 5:00pm today (central time), and includes updated information indicating that Blackboard now
plans to release patches for some of the issues, rather than forcing their customers to wait months for a solution.  I
haven't had an opportunity to review the details yet, but it's at least an improvement in the response.

-- KS

Keith Schoenefeld
Information Security Analyst
Baylor University