Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Cyberwarfare/hacking games

From: "Fugett, Julie C" <jcf () KU EDU>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 16:59:08 +0000

I'm researching games and gaming hosts for a cyberwarfare game I'm helping to host next fall. I'm curious if any of you
have worked with companies that do this sort of thing-what were your experiences, who would you recommend, who would
you avoid? I've been doing research on my own and coming up with the same two organizations. Both are great but I want
to make sure I bring as many options as possible to my team.

I'm totally open on game format-traditional red team vs blue team is great, but more flexible game formats are fine as
well.

Julie C. Fugett, CISSP
Network Security Architect
Telecom Engineers and Network Architects
Information Technology
University of Kansas

phone:  785.864.9356
mobile: 785.691.8822
email: jcf () ku edu<mailto:jcf () ku edu>