Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: The role of communications in data loss/breach incidents

From: "Webb, Justin" <justin.webb () MARQUETTE EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 02:37:55 +0000

We do as well. An organization should have a vested interest in having
statements of this nature vetted by those outside of the IT sphere.
Sometimes we (the collective IT universe) forget what's outside of our
microcosm and to me, it shouldn't be a lamentable step, but an essential
one.

Sincerely,

Justin P. Webb, GC(IH+FA)
Security Analyst
IT Services, Marquette University
414-288-4196
justin.webb () marquette edu

On 5/17/11 7:40 PM, "Mclaughlin, Kevin (mclaugkl)"