Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Netflow Analysis Software

From: "Drews, Adam" <adrews () JJC EDU>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 13:06:34 -0500

Chalk another one up for QRadar.

Adam
On May 4, 2011, at 12:56 PM, Michael Jewett wrote:

I can second the qRadar product.  I've been using it long before it was called qRadar.  It was developed here at UNB
and was originally just just a netflow analyzer.  Then the developers took it to market and have added so much more
functionality, including SIEM.

It has saved us may hours/days of time over the years.

Michael

--
  Michael Jewett
  Assistant Director, Information Technology Security

  ITS@UNB - Services, Solutions, Strategies
  ITS is a scent-reduced workplace – www.unbf.ca/its/policies