Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Filelocker 2.4.0 out today

From: Brett Davis <wbdavis () PURDUE EDU>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 17:34:20 -0400

I just wanted to let everyone know that we released version 2.4.0 of Filelocker today on SourceForge
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/filelocker2/)

For those interested, we've got some major improvements concerning Active Directory compatibility, customization of
templates through the GUI, clustering support, better support for large files, usage statistics, the ability to hide
shares you no longer wish to see, and a number of minor bug fixes and improvements.

For anyone who's got questions about upgrading, or questions in general please don't hesitate to let me know. And as
always, we're constantly looking for interested people in the community to contribute back to the code base, so please
let us know if you are interested in helping!

Thanks,
--
Brett Davis, CCNA, GSEC
IT Network and Security Operations