Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Cellular Use Policy, Procedure, and Services

From: Colleen Keller <ckeller () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 17:57:48 +0000

Hi Armando,

EDUCAUSE has a collection of few Cell phone policies from various campuses.  You can find them here,
http://www.educause.edu/Resources/Browse/Cell%20Phone%20Policies/33354
Please let me know if you have any questions, thank you.
Colleen Keller
Electronic Resources Librarian
EDUCAUSE - Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
4772 Walnut Street, Suite 206
Boulder, CO 80301-2538
Phone (303) 939-0309