Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Need sponsor for SANS IPv6 on 6/20, host Dr. Johannes Ullrich

From: Daryl Gilbertson <dgilbertson () SANS ORG>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 14:50:28 +0000

Great news! Jeff Gassaway with University of New Mexico agreed to sponsor
this class on June 20. Class will run 8am-4pm MT (10am-6pm ET).  Hats off
to Jeff and his team. Also, special thanks to Beth Young at MOREnet.

We are creating a registration website as we speak and I hope to have it
up and running very soon. As soon as it is up, I'll resend this note with
our Remote Site Contract. We'll accept up to 15 remote sites and up to 250
students for this next IPv6 Essentials class. Thank you for your patience
and responses to my appeal below.

Daryl Gilbertson

SANS Institute