Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI v2.0 Requirement 8.3

From: "Marcum, Chad A" <cmarcum () IU EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 13:24:31 +0000

Blake,

Would you agree that this brings the two-factor solution into PCI-scope?  Also, would you agree that any machines
remoting (aka: remote desktop or ssh) to the PCI-network are also in-scope?

Thanks,
Chad

Chad Marcum, Lead Security Engineer
University Information Security Office
Office of the Vice President for IT and CIO
Indiana University