Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: What is on your roadmap?

From: "Hahues, Sven" <shahues () FGCU EDU>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:55:26 -0400

I think one of the biggest things I see is the portability of data and the protection of that data.  With more and more
people buying the latest "iSomething" and wanting to be able to get to all their work from it as well, data will be
carried out of your environment, and to new places where it will get lost/stolen.

Managing that will be a huge challenge for anyone in my opinion.

Sven

Sven Hahues
FGCU Network Services
Tel: (239) 590 1337
E-Mail: shahues () fgcu edu

Computing & Network Services will NEVER ask you for your password