Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

PGP Universal Server 3.1.0

From: "Youngquist, Jason R." <jryoungquist () CCIS EDU>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 21:16:02 +0000

We are currently running PGP Desktop version 10.0 and PGP Universal Server 2.12 (primary/secondary cluster) in VMWare.
We are looking to upgrade to 3.1.0 and I was wondering if anyone has ran into any problems/issues.

Also, when going from one version of PGP Universal Server to another, do you test it out in a test environment first?
If so, I'd be interested in how you do this in a virtual environment such as VMWare.  We tried it awhile ago, and ran
into some issues because we didn't have a test AD server.

Please feel free to email me off list.

Thanks.
Jason Youngquist
Information Technology Security Engineer
Technology Services
Columbia College
1001 Rogers Street, Columbia, MO  65216
(573) 875-7334
jryoungquist () ccis edu<mailto:jryoungquist () ccis edu>
http://www.ccis.edu<http://www.ccis.edu/>