Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

FW: Max limits approaching for SEC546 Partnership Simulcast...

From: Daryl Gilbertson <dgilbertson () SANS ORG>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:18:03 +0000

SANS SEC546 IPv6 Essentials appears to be a hot topic. Beth Young did a
great job of putting this class together and getting the word out. We are
fast approaching our capacity for students and classrooms. In order to
assure a great class to all, we have setup the following enrollment
deadlines, I hope you understand, feel free to call me with questions:

1. We are no longer accepting new Remote Classrooms for this class (call
me if you have been diligently working our contract through procurement
and were about to forward my way).

2. On March 1, we will close Individual Enrollments, marking that box as
Sold Out.

3. On March 25 or at 500 max students, whichever comes first, we will
close all enrollments, marking all classrooms as Sold Out.

Additionally, we will prep all Classroom Facilitators (proctors) to help
with classroom labs. To this end, we will send our Lab CD to the
designated Classroom Facilitators ahead of class, asking that practice the
labs on their own ahead of a private pre-class vLive! Session with the
instructor, Dr. Johannes Ullrich. Debbie Mueller will get with the
Classrooms POC and Facilitators on logistics of this private pre-class
vLive! Session.

Thank you all for the success of this class and if all goes well, Beth
Young is already looking at opening a second class this Fall.

Daryl Gilbertson

National Account Manager

SANS Institute

678-714-5712 (EST)

 <mailto:DGilbertson () sans org> DGilbertson () sans org

 <http://www.sans.org/partnership> www.sans.org/Partnership