Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Institution-Wide Identity Theft Management

From: Trevor Wallis <twallis () SBTS EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 10:25:34 -0500

Dennis,

In compliance with the FTC’s Identity Theft Red Flags and Address
Discrepancies rule at 16 CFR part 681, my institution established an
Identify Theft Prevention Program including a set of “Red Flags” rules,
response procedures, and employee training.  Let me know if you’re
interested in the details.

All regards,

Trevor

*Trevor A. Wallis*
*Vice President of Campus Technology*

*Chief Information Officer*

[image: Description: The SBTS shield logo.]

Southern Seminary
2820 Lexington Road
Louisville, KY 40280

*Phone: 502.897.4193*
Fax: 502.897.4125
twallis () sbts edu

*Don't be a phishing victim – Southern Seminary and other reputable
organizations will never use email to ask for your password, social security
number or confidential personal information.  *