Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Self Service password reset

From: Christopher Jones <Christopher.Jones () UFV CA>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 13:41:27 -0700

You might want to check out Hitachi ID's Password Manager.  I worked with this product a few years back when it was
called P-Sync and vendored by a company called M-Tech (they were bought by Hitachi).  IMHO it seemed like an impressive
product, back then.

Christopher Jones
IT Security Administrator
University of the Fraser Valley

"SCHALIP, MICHAEL" <mschalip () CNM EDU> 10/07/2010 11:26 AM >>>
Information regarding COTS products would be helpful, too......