Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Education sector most affected by malware

From: Leo Song <song () UOGUELPH CA>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 11:56:12 -0400

In my opinion, if vendors are just "trolling" individual off-line which
is totally OK with me, I haven't seen much vendors trolling the whole
list for aggressive sales initiative, majority of the vendors are aware
of the "rules" here.

Having vendors in the list to perceive our needs, concerns will enable
them deliver products / services fit for us.