Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Email Archiving

From: WILLIAM I ARNOLD <WARNOLD () UT EDU>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:27:37 -0500

I am interested in seeing what other schools are doing for email
archiving. Last summer we migrated our students to Live@edu. We are
weighing the options to move our staff/faculty there next summer. We are
interested in finding out if you are archiving all email or just certain
parts such as just staff/faculty and for how long do you archive for. We
are not looking for email archive vendors just what process you have in
place or planning on implementing. If you want to contact off list that
would be fine. Thanks in advance

William I. Arnold IV

Network Security Engineer

The University of Tampa

warnold () ut edu

813-253-6284

"Some things man was never meant to know. For everything else there's
Google"