Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Educause Sec Conf 2011 Submit a Presentation Proposal

From: Brad Judy <win-hied () BRADJUDY COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 13:14:11 -0500

Theresa,

It looks like I snoozed and missed the window for SPC submissions.  If
you're short on presenters, or specifically looking for a session on
security event management deployment lessons learned, I'm interested in
presenting.  Emory has recently deployed a SEM system (Q1 Qradar) and we've
been using it operationally for a little over a month.  I'd be interested in
discussing what we learned about selecting a product, technical hurdles,
process hurdles, etc in a manner not specific to a product.

I understand the call is closed and SPC often has more submissions than it
can handle, so no worries if it's too late.

Thanks,

Brad Judy

Emory University