Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Online Information Security Programs for Staff, Faculty and Students

From: "Lorenz, Eva" <evalorenz () UNC EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:00:36 +0000

We have created an online training course, very basic, for faculty and staff that covers a number of security topics -
password, policies, sensitive information, file sharing, malware etc.

The training is web-based and requires university-based login credentials. If anyone is interested, please contact me
off-list and I can email the slide ppt and quiz files.

Eva Lorenz Ph.D., J.D., ITv3F
ITS Security
2800 ITS Manning
211 Manning Dr