Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Online Information Security Programs for Staff, Faculty and Students

From: "Banks, Teresa E - (tbanks)" <tbanks () EMAIL ARIZONA EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 07:10:41 -0800

The University of Arizona Information Security Office rolled out an all-employee security awareness program this past
June.  We have had overwhelmingly good feedback on it.  Our online version can be found at
http://security.arizona.edu/infosecessentials#electronic.

Teresa E. Banks
Senior Program Coordinator
University Information Security Office