Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Social media policies

From: "Moore, Frank" <moorefx () LONGWOOD EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:58:16 -0400

We don't have a policy  for cyberbullying specifically but this is all taken care of with our acceptable use policy.

Frank

F. X. Moore III, Ph.D.
Vice President-CIO and Chief Privacy Officer
Longwood University
201 High Street
Farmville, VA 23909

[voice] 434.395.2034
[fax]   434.395.2035

moorefx () longwood edu
http://www.longwood.edu

Never send restricted information via e-mail
Unless you consult with IITS first!