Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Certificates

From: "Flynn, Gary - flynngn" <flynngn () JMU EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 11:47:38 +0000

And you’ll have to do that to comply with PCI requirements. Enabled weak ciphers and protocols will show up in a
vulnerability scan and they’re scored at or above CVSS 4.0 at which level PCI mandates correction. For example, if you
have a supporting web site with a “pay now” link leading to an outsourced processor.