Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI Compliance End-User Training

From: Eric Case <eric () ERICCASE COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 19:22:29 -0700

Dave,

I agree Don went a little far with his plug, but I would have to agree with
him that, "Most schools have created their own Security Awareness course
which is delivered to faculty and staff."  Do you have any numbers that show
most schools did not create they own security awareness course?  If they did
not build it themselves, where did they get their security awareness course?

In any case, I saved his post because it is good to know what my options
are.
-Eric

Eric Case, CISSP
eric (at) ericcase (dot) com