Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Are users right in rejecting security advice?

From: Allison Dolan <adolan () MIT EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 08:17:09 -0400

Extract from another article re: security awareness: "...If you can
successfully educate users to not accidentally install malware,
you'll immediately eliminate the biggest risk in your environment. Of
course, this is easier said than done. The hackers know this and
count on it..."

......Allison  Dolan (617-252-1461)